Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Turn your lemons into lemonade

It’s so easy to get down on ourselves when life gets hard. But staying positive is an important part of being healthy.  Remember… this too shall pass, there is always someone going through something worse, and think of all the other blessings in your life. Also, try to remember that the things we go through shape the person that we are today.

 When life gets you down try to find the good side of things. For instance, I am a type one diabetic but whenever I get down on myself for all the things I have to do and all the ways that my life has to be different I try to remind myself that my experience with diabetes is what got me interested in medicine and that because of it I know my body better than most people.


What are your lemons?

No comments:

Post a Comment